Friday 29 May 2020

Rome


I’m haunted every night by him. My brother and I grew up protected by Lupa, she cared deeply for us and wished us well in life and now she plagues my dreams too.

Father is happy, as he basks in violence, but I fear I have left a legacy of murder that will build an empire only to see it fall.

I am sorry for what I did to my brother and I know now that I will be punished in the next Life. I only hope that my brother can forgive me and maybe that will grant me peace.

As my eyes close, I once more am reminded of what I have lost. Its starts with the howl of mother’s grief, she knows what has happen what I will do as she looks at the child forms of my brother and I. She knows and yet she loves me still though it saddens her and as her eyes fall on me a lone tear cascades down her cheek and hide my head in shame.

Meanwhile father laugh on his throne of bones and their next to him is my brother gagged and bound due to his weakness. “You must free your brother,” I hear Lupa whisper as I scream waking from my slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment